Frustration Ahead For The
Tax Payers Of Lehigh Acres
The Fire Chief refuses to answer five simple questions to the Lehigh Acres Gazette why? What are the Fire Commissioners and Chief really hiding when it comes to the tax assessment?
Chief Wayne sends the Lehigh Acres Gazette an email that is 403 words that has nothing to do with the questions below. So the Chief sit down in front of the tax payer paid computer and wrote 403 words of crap but can’t answer 5 questions that would help tell their story on why they need this tax assessment.
1) Besides the loss of ad-valorem revenue, is the present situation of not making budget with existing revenues the result of poor planning and business practices over the year?
2) The District has received millions of Federal dollars in the SAFER grants. Has the District used this time to prepare for the day they grants end?
3) What reforms in detail has the District done to decrease spending?
4) Are all salaries in line with other districts in Lee County and the State of Florida?
5) Why now a flat fee of 292.00 instead of .17 per square foot?