Lee County Athletic Conference
Presents Hall of Fame Inductees
The Lee County Athletic Conference is proud to announce the names of the individuals who will be inducted into the 2013 Lee County Athletic Conference Hall of Fame. The 2013 class is composed of six high school student-athletes and two athletic contributors.
The following individuals will be honored and inducted:
- Phillip Buchanon, nominated from Lehigh Senior High School
- Glen Cary, nominated from Fort Myers High School
- Terrence Cody, nominated from Riverdale High School
- Ron Hoover, nominated from North Fort Myers High School
- Johnny Long, nominated from North Fort Myers High School
- Anthony McKenna, nominated from Mariner High School
- Tommy Toles, nominated from Cape Coral High School
- Elmer Tremont, nominated from Fort Myers High School
The induction banquet will be held April 7 at 7 p.m. at the Crown Plaza Hotel and Resort, at 13051 Bell Tower Drive, Fort Myers.
For tickets or information, contact David Burns at (239) 334-2167.